|Product Name:||Colored round handle original bamboo toothbrush|
|Material:||Wooden handle + bamboo fiber bristles|
|Place of origin:||Ningbo,China|
|Packing:||Carton,OPP Bag or customized|
|Feature:||Green, Healthy, Effective, Clean and Soft Brush Head|
Toothbrushes are the main tool for people to maintain oral hygiene. There are many types of toothbrushes and brands on the market. What kind of toothbrush is the most suitable? This should be considered from the following aspects:
1. Size of the toothbrush head: According to the regulations of the American Dental Association, the length of the toothbrush head should be 2.5 to 3 cm, the width is 0.8 to 1 cm, there are 2 to 4 rows of bristles, 5 to 12 bundles of bristles per row, the front end of the toothbrush head It should be round and blunt. These rules can be used as a reference for people to choose a toothbrush.
2. Hardness of bristles: Generally, it can be divided into soft, neutral and hard. It is more suitable to use a toothbrush with neutral hardness. When you buy a toothbrush, you can press the bristles with your fingers. If the finger has a tingling sensation, it means it is too hard and should not be used. The bristles of commercially available toothbrushes are mostly nylon bristles. The elasticity, uniformity and hardness of nylon bristles are better than that of pig hairbrushes, which is more conducive to oral health care.
3. Angle of brush head and handle: Commercially available toothbrushes are available in both straight and angled versions. Straight type is more powerful when used. Angled toothbrush has better cleaning effect on the back teeth. This angle is preferably 17 degrees to 20 degrees.
4. Top of the bristles: The top of each bristles should be round and blunt, and should not have an acute angle. You can use your hands to touch and judge when purchasing.
5. Special toothbrush: patients with periodontal disease or older people, the gums are atrophy, the interdental space is increased, in addition to the general toothbrush, the interdental toothbrush should be used. The brush has a tapered, long strip shape. Etc., you can choose to use. There is also a toothbrush with only two rows of bristles, which is used to massage the gums. The outer two rows of bristles are smaller than the middle two rows of bristles, which are specially designed for the ongoing dentition correction. This toothbrush not only cleans the tooth surface, but also cleans the food residue on the aligner. For those with inconvenient movements (such as stroke patients), electric toothbrushes, light energy iontophores, etc. can be used.