1. The bamboo cutting board should be cleaned after each use, and the water stains should be wiped off with a dry towel, and then hung in a ventilated place, keeping both sides dry.
2. Bamboo cutting boards should not be exposed to the sun, steamed, or soaked in water for a long time, and should not be placed in a disinfection cabinet for high-temperature disinfection. In addition, it cannot be washed in a dishwasher.
3. Apply a layer of oil on the surface of the cutting board every once in a while to moisturize the bamboo fiber and have a longer service life.
4. After cutting the fishy meat, clean it with lemon and coarse salt to remove the taste and sterilize it.
5. After handling very greasy ingredients, the cutting board is not easy to clean. It is forbidden to use steel balls and other objects to scrub. It can be quickly removed by scrubbing with hot water.
6. It is recommended to use separate cutting boards for cutting cooked meat, raw meat, fruits, and vegetables.
7. There is a large temperature difference between the north and the south of our country. The south mainly prevents mold and keeps the bamboo cutting board dry; while the north mainly prevents cracking, that is to say, keep the bamboo cutting board at a certain temperature as much as possible when using it.
8. If there are mildew spots on the bamboo cutting board, you can blend the white vinegar at a ratio of 1:2, and after boiling, use it to soak the mildew spots, or apply it directly to the mildew spots, and then apply a layer after drying. Cooking oil.